Appointments with the UMass Amherst College of Engineering Career Center staff can be made using Handshake.
To sign up for UMass Engineering Handshake, you must have a UMass Net ID and password. This PDF explains how to get started »
Already have an account? Login in here »
Appointment Scheduling Steps:
- Log in to Handshake at umass.joinhandshake.com.
- In the top right of the navigation bar select Career Center.
- In the ‘What can we help you find?’ section select Appointments.
- Select Schedule a New Appointment then College of Engineering and then choose an appointment type.
- Click on the days to see available appointment times and select the one that works for you.
- Enter a brief description in the ‘What can we help you with?’ section and then click Request at the bottom of the screen.
- Prior to your appointment you will receive an email from your Career Center staff member with the Zoom link for your meeting.
Trouble with sign in? Need help? Contact the Engineering Career Center at coecareers@.umass.edu or 413-545-4558.