Improve your visibility and recruitment efforts at UMass Amherst
The Engineering Career and Student Development Center offers a unique opportunity for organizations to expand their recruitment presence on campus and contribute to the positive development of potential future employees.
The Corporate Partnership Program extends to organizations multiple resources to promote their brand and to engage with students, faculty and the Engineering Career Center staff while on the UMass Amherst campus.
Your $5,000 membership includes:
- Highly visible company logo placement and active link on the Engineering Career Center’s highly trafficked website
- “Featured Company” inclusion on the Career Center website including testimonial from UMass intern or current employee
- One “no fee” information session or tech talk per academic year
- Facilitated access to student groups and organizations within the College of Engineering Corporate sponsorship recognition at Engineering Career Center’s career-related events (such as workshops, panels, etc.— approximately 10/year)
- Annual Recruitment Strategy Briefings – One-on-one meeting with the Director to develop personalized recruitment plans for your company’s hiring needs
- Inclusion on the Corporate Partnership Program Recognition Plaque located outside the Career and Student Development Center
- Recognition in the College of Engineering Annual Report’s Corporate Donor Listing
- Complimentary advertising in the widely-distributed Engineering Career Center handbook (commitment must be made by June 30th for inclusion)
- 15% tuition discount for employees within your company for courses offered within our MS in Engineering Management online degree program
We look forward to building a strong partnership with you. For more information, please contact our development office at (413) 545-0282 or the engineering career development and experiential learning center at 413-545-4558 or email@example.com.