Welcome! The Office of Student Affairs is here to help you transition to the College of Engineering and provide support throughout your time here.
Due to COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
For other COVID-19 Resources from UMass, please reference this page.
To meet remotely with an advisor through Zoom:
Join one of the college advisors below:
Julia Hoke (Zoom: https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/6278496840)
- Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from 1pm – 3:30pm
- Tuesday or Thursday from 9am – 11:30am
Bernd F. Schliemann (Zoom: https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/6536364255)
- Monday or Wednesday from 10am – 11:30am
- Tuesday or Thursday from 1pm – 2:30pm
- Friday from 8:30am – 10am
- Julia Hoke (Zoom: https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/6278496840)
Or to speak by phone or Zoom at other times, make an appointment in Navigate.
Log in to Navigate here » Tip: Once you log-in with campus NETID, select "College of Engineering - Office of Student Affairs" and follow the remaining prompts to schedule your appointment.
Reasons to speak with an advisor:
- Applying to Engineering as a current UMass student
- Course selection
- Help with add/drop or registration
- Checking your progress toward graduation
- General questions about your major
- Family/Medical Emergencies
- Resolve an Academic Hold
- Concerns about your Engineering experience
- Student Groups who need advising
- Questions about adapting to the College or University
- Study Abroad Advising
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (closed from 12-1pm)
Contact the Office of Student Affairs
126 Marston Hall, College of Engineering
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003
Student Affairs Leadership:
Student Affairs Team:
Bernd F. Schliemann
Honors Program Director:
Neil G. Anderson