Where Are You Now?
Attention alumni of our diversity programs!!! We’d love to hear your success stories, your memories of UMass, and to keep you informed of upcoming activities and opportunities to volunteer.
- Update your contact information so you receive correspondence
- Submit a success story or a bio-sketch to Paula Rees
- Stay Connected via LinkedIn
Diversity Programs offers a variety of opportunities for industry and alumni to get involved, including:
- Industry Panels and Exhibits during Women in Engineering and Computing Day
- Student Organization Support
- Mentorship: In addition to peer-to-peer support, we aim to pair juniors/senior students with alumni mentors who are in graduate school or industry. Mentors reach out to their mentees via in-person meetings, phone calls, and emails. The discussions can be any topic that provides support for academic and career goals.
Are you aware of employment openings or other support for underrepresented students in engineering?
Please make us aware of career, internship/co-op, and industry outreach opportunities by contacting Paula Rees.
Are you interested in supporting our students and programming through a financial contribution directed toward the Community, Equity and Inclusion Office?
Please contact the College of Engineering Development Office at (413) 545-0282 or make a gift online here.