The CEI conference room (128C) features seating for 15 people and webinar capabilities.
- View the most up-to-date schedule and long-term calendar
- The room schedule will also be posted on a monitor to the side of the conference room door
- Reservations of the CEI Hub Conference room may be made directly by the JSES organizations per information shared with them.
Request by others for reservations may be made by emailing
email@example.com. By completing a reservation, the “reserver” agrees to the terms and conditions for use of the room(s).
- Requests will receive notification of availability within 48 hours of the request.
- Reservations are required a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event.
- Reservations are accepted a maximum of three months prior to the event.
If you no longer need the room, you must cancel the reservation by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to cancel reservations may result in loss of privilege for reserving the room for the rest of the semester.
- Access to the CEI Hub after posted open hours is limited to those with prior approval via their U-card.
- The Assistant Dean for Diversity has primary priority over the use of the room.
- Subsequent priority of room reservation requests for a given semester will be given to EWB, oSTEM, NSBE, SAME, SASE, SWE, SHPE, and TBP up until the 2nd week of each semester.
- Bumping from the room(s) may occur infrequently. If bumped, notification will be received 48 hours prior to the event. It is the responsibility of the person being bumped to acquire another location.
- If not reserved, the room may be used ad-hoc by students until such a time as it is reserved or a request is received by a staff member to relocate.
Guidelines for Conference Room Use:
- The conference room must be left clean and orderly.
- Cleaning supplies are located in the conference room cabinets.
- The room features a flat screen monitor for presentations and webinars; email email@example.com for instructions on use.
- See additional guidelines for use of the CEI facilities.